What data do we collect?
Stratcraft collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone numbers, etc.)
- Usage data (Cookies and other tracking technologies, like beacons, tags, scripts, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Give you access to our services, process your orders, and manage your account.
- Email you with information you subscribed to.
- Enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- Enforce our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Respond to legal requests and prevent harm.
- Keep our site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
We care about privacy and data security.
We will never sell your data, and we do not share your data with third parties without a valid reason. We may share your data with reputable partner firms (e.g. to allow you to integrate their solutions with our own services), with third party privacy providers, or with law enforcement.
We will notify you as soon as possible if we find out that our data security has been compromised.
Where do we store your data?
We store your data in secure data centres and public clouds in Switzerland and in the European Union.
If you have agreed to receive marketing emails, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Please make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. For further information, visit https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/ and https://gdprexplained.eu/
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies. Our website uses:
- Functionality – We use both first-party and third-party cookies so that we can recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and https://allaboutcookies.org explains how you can remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Our website contains links to other websites. It also uses embedded content (including but not limited to maps, forms, or data dashbords), which is delivered through third-party websites.
How to contact us
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Or write to us at: Stratcraft LLC, Dreikönigstrasse 47, CH-8002 Zürich